Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMG!!! I {heart} Young House Love!

OK, so I know many of you are going to laugh at the rock that I have been living under, BUT, I just discovered Young House Love!  This is a blog about the cutest couple in the world and their trials and tribulations of redoing their home DIY style!  The awesome part is, they are totally inspired.  Their designs are amazing!  The website has soooo much information from colors, to where to buy, to DIY tips that I was almost combusting right here on my computer looking through everything!  Here is a little taste:


This is a photo taken of a home Young House Love "crashed"!  You have to see the others!  All of you like me sitting at home this week thinking, what am I gonna do this year?  Young House Love will definitely provide you with a plethera of inspiration!  I'm going to go email them right now to let them know they are my crush of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment